- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride An effective antiseptic in the prevention of the growth of the microorganisms in dental plaque, promoting correct maintenance of gingival tissue.
- Alcohol-Free Toothpaste No drying or irritation of mucosa. No burning of gum tissues.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 Protects and revitalises gums, which can be vulnerable to inflammation during orthodontic treatment.
- Vitamin E acetate Promotes tissue regeneration.
- Fluoride 1450 ppm Strengthening dental enamel, high fluoride content in toothpaste helps to prevent caries.
- Strawberry Mint Flavour Gentle pleasant taste encourages patient compliance.
- Additional Information
Directions of use
Brush teeth at least twice a day, for 2-3 minutes, ideally after meals, and before bedtime. For best results, after brushing with Ortho Kin Toothpaste, rinse for 1 minute with Ortho Kin Mouthwash.
Formulated with a powerful combination of Cetylpyridinium Chloride antiseptic, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Fluoride.
To help prevent caries and aid enamel remineralisation