- Vaginex is local aseptic for the treatment of gynecology (Vulvovaginitis) and protection.
- Vaginex for personal clean upon cleaning the vaginal area (After the menses and before and after the sexual intercourse).
- Vaginex is aseptic before and after the throe for preventing the bacteriological contamination.
- Vaginex is for the protection from urology inflammation and removing the stinky smells and preventing the same.
- Vaginex is very active for fighting bacteria, fungus, viruses, vaginal trachoma, leucorrhea, burning sensation and itch.
- Additional Information
Directions of use
Avoid the contact with the eye, and in case of any contact wash the eye well with warm water.
Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract (Fabaceae). (Lactobacillus) prepared from the soybeans fermented extract. Origanum Vulgare leaf Extract (Lamianaceae). Baicalensis Root Extract (Lamianaceae). Origanum Vulgare Leaf (Cupressaceae) Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Ex
Vagina Aseptic and Sterilizer.